• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Take a Break - Design a Tee Shirt

davegran

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wiscon
imported post

I had an idea for a tee shirt so I Googled on "imprint tee shirt" and the link I followed led me to a site with an online design gadget; so I laid out my idea. I was trying to print a message on the shirt, plus have an image of a holstered pistol that, when you tucked the shirt into your pants, would look like you were armed... well, sort of.

Anyway, here is the result. Now I know there are some real artists out there who could design a much cooler shirt than this. How about some more ideas?
[align=center]
xami1.jpg

[/align]
Dave

Landose_theghost

imported post

@ Dave Gran:

I'm sure I can whip somthing up, what are we looking for as an end result? I vote we get some insight from a few more ofus members before we get it set in stone. Eitherway, Customink.com is a very good website, andI've designed a few T-shirts thru them and never had any trouble with liscensing and the like btw. They're ok on the price @ $20 a piece, but they do offer bulk rates, Maybe we could start a donation? Lastly I think the whole phrase is kinda blah, maybe try somthing that has a nicer ring to it? Btw, I'mnot trying to pi$$ you off or anything, but that's just MHO.

-Landose-

Landose_theghost

imported post

I used the same t-shirt designer thing as you, I can do a custom logo/Text for the T-shirt, The Text reads "If you couldn't see my gun, would you even care?" Maybe put the Exersise your rights, or somthing else on the back? IDK,thoughts??

PICShirt1.jpg

PikesPeakMtnMan

imported post

Landose_theghost wrote:
I used the same t-shirt designer thing as you, I can do a custom logo/Text for the T-shirt, The Text reads "If you couldn't see my gun, would you even care?" Maybe put the Exersise your rights, or somthing else on the back? IDK,thoughts??
I like this better, I think it would make more people think.

BROKENSPROKET

imported post

Landose_theghost wrote:

PICShirt1.jpg
My opinion, if you are open carrying, then why would you need a picture of a gun on the shirt. I would rather see an arrow pointing to the gun on my hip.

BROKENSPROKET

imported post

I have been thinking for awhile that I would like to make a shirt that has arrows pointing to the gun on my hip and says,

[align=center]YES[/align]
[align=center]IT IS [/align]
[align=center]LEGAL[/align]
[align=center]ASK ME ABOUT IT.[/align]
[align=center]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>[/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=left]Anyone want to try and come up with a design for that idea?[/align]
[align=center][/align]