• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Chris Tucker's Brother Defends Home

OPS MARINE

imported post

TUCKER SHOOTS HOME INVADER

I'm glad he was able to defend his home, and somewhat place another intelligent face to home protection with a firearm. He also showed great restraint, as he could have killed the intruder if he wanted to.

"Tucker said he had run the scenario of an intruder in his mind many times before, but he never thought it would actually happen.

Tucker said he was asleep when he heard knocking at the front door. The Decatur man said he peered through the shades but didn't answer the door.

"Then he started beating on the door," Tucker recalled.
Tucker said he saw a young man run to the back door and that's when he grabbed his gun.

"I couldn't believe he was kicking in my door and it took him like four kicks to get in so by the time he got in I was ready for him," Tucker said.

Tucker said he shot the intruder three times, striking him once in the thigh. The homeowner said he then saw another young man running away."