• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Right2Bear app

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Has anyone tried the advertised Right2Bear? I found only 5 reviews for it in the Android app market, and 2 of them indicated it wasn't very accurate.

It isn't expensive, but I'd rather not clutter up my phone with junk.

Any reviews?

beradcee

imported post

I have it for my iPod. Great resource IMO. Another one for iPod is Legal Heat. They just added all states OC laws. VA still has the old code listed which bans OC in some cities.

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

beradcee wrote:
I have it for my iPod. Great resource IMO. Another one for iPod is Legal Heat. They just added all states OC laws. VA still has the old code listed which bans OC in some cities.
That's a problem, and why I asked for feedback. I don't want something full of flaws.

elixin77

imported post

I bought the app as well, and its fairly simple. All it really does is ask when state you have a CCP in, and then states the gun laws of the state. It also has a reciprocity list of other states that accept your CCP.

It's more friendly towards CCP holders, but good information regardless.

beradcee

imported post

Its man made. Anything man made is flawed. They research and put in what they find. All things considered, the laws are still on the books. They just made another law to supercede those laws.