• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

jackson meet and eat

cabman1

imported post

saturday march 20th at the bob evans on north west ave

its been a while for a jackson meeting!!!!Lets make it big I think there was 10 to 12 people.I am not stuck on the date we can move it up or back to suit everyone!!!and lets figure a time

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

cabman1 wrote:
saturday march 20th at the bob evans on north west ave

its been a while for a jackson meeting!!!!Lets make it big I think there was 10 to 12 people.I am not stuck on the date we can move it up or back to suit everyone!!!and lets figure a time
March 20th is the NRA Cabelas for a shopping trip,...just like the girls..Oh Snap.

wally1120

imported post

Lets try and do something on April 24 or 25? That will mark the Jackson OC one year anniversary. I think that it is only fitting that we do it then.

wally1120

imported post

That was the day that You, My Dad, and I were all detained. It isn`t the exact number date, But it is the Sunday last year we got detained.

UCWT

imported post

wally1120 wrote:
But there would be people that wouldn`t eat at one of the events.

nope just means there would be some tore up gas station/rest stop bathrooms in between.:uhoh::quirky

wally1120

imported post

Thanks T, But I want my day to be solid. That was the Sunday that You, My Dad, and I all of fond memories of police.:lol:And That Weekend was when Jackson was interduced to OC. Maybe Cabman could do another OC Lunch at Bob Evans Saturday April, 24, 2010? Thatmarks the one yearBob Evans was involved with OC.

G

imported post

No wonder all you OCers are so fat.

:what:All you do is meet and eat, and meet and eat, and meet and eat, and meet and eat...:what: