Thread: Open Carry Meetings or Groups in Toledo area??

Post imported post

I didn't take any time to read through the threads, sorry.
    But I was wondering if there are any OC groups in the Toledo area, or if not, is anyone interested?

Post imported post

My advice? Start one! Find a guns-friendly venue, then promo your event here, at theOFCC forum, and the BFA forum.

Post imported post

Welcome cilcannonvryce! (I know you aren't new but I don't remember seeing you around)

If you are interested in planning or attending events in Toledo it would help me if you fill out the survey I've got running: http://ohioopencarry.org/survey/open-carry-survey

If you set up an event, I'll add it to the calendar on the website with details.

As a side note, I may be able to attend a Toledo event if it happens on a weekend. I haven't been there and also would like to meet some more OCers around the state.

Post imported post

Yeah, not new, just haven't been on here in a long time. Sorry. But anyway, just wanna see more OC here in my town.
    Its our right. Period.

Post imported post

I'm with you, my friend! I work here in Toledo, and although my company prohibits any weapons, as soon as I get into my vehicle, 1 or two pieces get strapped on immediately. Name the place, and I'll be there!

Open, Concealed....just CARRY!

Post imported post

By the way...I stop at the Speedway @ Central and Holland/Sylvania everyday on my way home from work at or close to 5:00p.m. Open Carry