• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Meetings or Groups in Toledo area??

cilcannonvryce

imported post

I didn't take any time to read through the threads, sorry.
But I was wondering if there are any OC groups in the Toledo area, or if not, is anyone interested?

theqbn

imported post

Welcome cilcannonvryce! (I know you aren't new but I don't remember seeing you around)

If you are interested in planning or attending events in Toledo it would help me if you fill out the survey I've got running: http://ohioopencarry.org/survey/open-carry-survey

If you set up an event, I'll add it to the calendar on the website with details.

As a side note, I may be able to attend a Toledo event if it happens on a weekend. I haven't been there and also would like to meet some more OCers around the state.

cilcannonvryce

imported post

Yeah, not new, just haven't been on here in a long time. Sorry. But anyway, just wanna see more OC here in my town.
Its our right. Period.

slabside

imported post

I'm with you, my friend! I work here in Toledo, and although my company prohibits any weapons, as soon as I get into my vehicle, 1 or two pieces get strapped on immediately. Name the place, and I'll be there!

Open, Concealed....just CARRY!

slabside

imported post

By the way...I stop at the Speedway @ Central and Holland/Sylvania everyday on my way home from work at or close to 5:00p.m. Open Carry