• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

In USA U have the right to be an idiot ... NOW

Ex_Marine

Banned
imported post

U have the right to be an idiot with a deadly weapon.

I have no problem with these supporter as long as they put there money where their mouth is.

I suggestion for every "opencarry" victim the supporters donate $1,000 to the victim's family. This would include but not limited to ...

1. bystanders shoot by over zealous want-a-bee cop
2. over reacting inferiority complex cretin
3. lover's quarrel
4. bar fight
5. parking lot dispute
6. pissed off anti-social
7. delusional military hero
8. disgrunteled employee
9. misfire
10. bored target shooter
I know I can name some more. :cuss:

" In a civilized nation one does not need to defense himself." There is NO reason for a civilian to ever own a hard gun. I would support direct feed to Police contact. That is right it called 911. Let the cops do their jobs and regulate their activities, that would make for a much happier and safer society.

Only an idiot thinks he can protect himself with a hand gun if the the perpetrator is intent on killing and also has a gun.

The counties with the most lacks gun control are the most dangerous. Afghanistan anyone ?

Why ppl do not die from nuclear weapons ... because nuclear weapons control works!

FACT: no guns = no gun crimes

*all my posts are my opinion.

Tomahawk

imported post

Oh goody! Yet another wise guy trolling the forum, like we haven't seen a million of you. This ought to be fun until it gets locked, I'll go get the popcorn.

While I'm doing that, though, maybe you could answer this question: WTF is a "hard gun"?

And you're only an "ex-Marine" if you were kicked out for being worthless. Those of us who made it with our honor intact are called "Former Marines" or just plain "Marines". Your user name marks you as a non-hacker.

WarDragonII

imported post

Ex_Marine wrote:
U have the right to be an idiot with a deadly weapon.

I have no problem with these supporter as long as they put there money where their mouth is.

I suggestion for every "opencarry" victim the supporters donate $1,000 to the victim's family. This would include but not limited to ...

1. bystanders shoot by over zealous want-a-bee cop
2. over reacting inferiority complex cretin
3. lover's quarrel
4. bar fight
5. parking lot dispute
6. pissed off anti-social
7. delusional military hero
8. disgrunteled employee
9. misfire
10. bored target shooter
I know I can name some more. :cuss:

" In a civilized nation one does not need to defense himself." There is NO reason for a civilian to ever own a hard gun. I would support direct feed to Police contact. That is right it called 911. Let the cops do their jobs and regulate their activities, that would make for a much happier and safer society.

Only an idiot thinks he can protect himself with a hand gun if the the perpetrator is intent on killing and also has a gun.

The counties with the most lacks gun control are the most dangerous. Afghanistan anyone ?

Why ppl do not die from nuclear weapons ... because nuclear weapons control works!

FACT: no guns = no gun crimes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvcJqcUlYTo

Ex_Marine

Banned
imported post

At least I hope Darwin's theory will work. Idiots will kill idiots and the rest of us can live in peace. So I suggest target practice.:banghead:

U want to play with guns join the military at least U will be off the streets.

lack of gun control = inner city & third world depravity.

Gun full false seen of secure and power. The fact it that successful first strike always wins and I know where to find an unregistered gun when I need one. But I will not contribute to educating the stupid.

... and just for the record. I worn the unifrom something U will never probably do unless the the elites need more body bags for OIL.:lol:

* all my posts are my opinion

Tomahawk

imported post

Ex_Marine wrote:
... and just for the record. I worn the unifrom
Yeah, right, for about three days before you got kicked out of boot camp, right after getting kicked out of high school for failing basic grammar and spelling.

Come on, troll likea real man! Don't disappoint us, Ex! Tell us how angry you really are! Let us know how stupid we are and how much you hate us! Hate harder, get it out of your system, man, let us have it! Don't hold back!

popcorn.gif

Ex_Marine

Banned
imported post

I do not hate the stupid ... just feel sorry for them. :cry: They lack many aspects in life so they revert to the need of false sense of power that is what a gun offers them.

There is a reason why there is officer and enlisted. There is a reason why there is management and labor.:idea:

The dumbest things a gun carrier can do is show he has a weapon.:banghead:

I wonder how many cops will take a proactive approach to irate civilians who "opencarry"

Trigger happy cop vs irate "opencarry" ... I can see it now "Judge sentences PoliceOfficer to 36 months probation." :monkeyOne less idiot to worry about.

ComradeV

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I can say as a real Marine who actually goes when called to serve, this guy is a class A troll.

One of the many things you learn as a Marine, is the difference between Hard Targets and Soft Targets.

Marines are hard targets. Why? Because they show the world that they have guns, body armor, tanks, air support, etc.

Being a hard target is a desirable thing, why else do companies show they have cameras, security etc?

Because you don't want to be targeted for attack, theft, or whatever.

Concealed Carry is only desirable when you want to present a soft target. Its camouflage.

Sure, sometimes you want to be camouflaged. for instance, would you open carry by yourself if you know 20+ Gang members are walking around in a park?

I would rather not go to that park, but still. Being a Hard Target is good and it works.

Waffle House in Kennesaw, GA is a good example.