• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

NEW GUY SAYING HELLO

shooter_250

imported post

Hello Folks,

Just wanted to introduce myself, 50 y/o retiree, home and VA bound, but look at all the neat places i can put holsters on my wheelchair.....That was funny...you can quit laughin' now.

I want to thank you folks for doing all you are doing for the 2nd Ammendment Rights afforded Law Abiding folks in the US. Kudos and keep up the good work.

Thanks for letting me be here..

Lee

JT

imported post

Welcome to the forum. This state forum isn't very active but every once in a while things pick up here.

shooter_250

imported post

Thanks for the welcome JT..i'm just sticking my toe in the water here at OC..thought i'd begin at home (Miss) before i went national LOL...mostly still reading the topics and postings...Thanks again for the welcome

Lee