Thread: Cross country skiing and open carry!

Banned

Post imported post

Went cross country skiing today, great place to open carry! We tried Crystal Creek sno-parkinstead of our regular of Hyak sno-park. Great terrain. At Hyak there are alot of Anti-gunners and there are alot of kids around, but hey they all had a positive gun experience, they were around a gun and nothing bad happened. I checked with the park rangers and Sheriffs a year ago before I went the first time, just to make sure there were no laws I weren't familar with, they were all cool with it, even though they had to do some research to answer my question.

The crowd at Crystal are snowmobilers and more gun friendly. I had some good pro-gun conversations with people and I only saw one girl driving out that was really pissed I was carrying. I falshed her the peace sign as she drove by, and one of the guys I was talking to asked me why I flashed her the peace sign, when she seemed pissed. I told him it wasn't the peace sign, it was V for don't be a victim. He laughed!:celebrateHad a great day!

Post imported post

V for don't be a victim....

I have never heard of that one.

Been harassed by the police? Yelled at by the anti-gun neighbors? Mother doesn't approve?

Then this is the place for you! Click here to get back at them!

Post imported post

Poosharker wrote:
    V for don't be a victim....

I have never heard of that one.
    I've been out a couple times and have been flashed Half a Peace Sign!!

Post imported post

If you just sling a rifle over your shoulder, you can be training for biathlon.