• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

If Open Carry or Concealed Carry was to be banned which one would you prefer?

If one form of carry was to be banned what would you prefer to be banned?

• Ban Open Carry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ban Concealed Carry

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

wally1120

imported post

If one form of carry was to be outlawed what form of carry would you like to see go out the door?

Which ever you decide you want axed please give a reason why you want that form relieved. And give a reason why you want what ever form of carry to still stand.

TheSzerdi

imported post

I don't want any form of carry banned. Accepting your hypothesis for conjecture's sake, however, I would prefer to see concealed carry banned because it would create a larger reaction and a consequently larger push for 2nd amendment rights.

wally1120

imported post

For everyone saying Concealed carry should be banned, You are aware that nobody would be able to carry in a Vehicle, ETSA, ETC. Unless they lighten the laws on what OCers can do.

TheSzerdi

imported post

wally1120 wrote:
For everyone saying Concealed carry should be banned, You are aware that nobody would be able to carry in a Vehicle, ETSA, ETC. Unless they lighten the laws on what OCers can do.
Partly why I said it. CC ban would create a much larger outrage and people might actually stir their stumps and DO something about it.

wally1120

imported post

I am a firm believer of both forms of carry. I OC full time right now, Due to not having my CPL yet. But once I obtain my CPL, My Guns will disappear. I would like to see both forms of carry stick around, But there maybe a chance that one of them may not be.

wally1120

imported post

Lets play the Gun Laws would be the same as we have now, Just one form of carry would be taken out of the picture which one would people decide?

OC - People wouldn`t be able to carry in Vehicles, ETC in this form of carry, Unless they play with OC laws.

CC - People could go about life with a Gun anywhere they want to, Just have to keep it Concealed. And might even be a little bit easier to obtain a CPL, But still have restrictions on them.

wally1120

imported post

I am not saying I want either one of them banned I don`t want to have to have a choice myself ( when I do obtain a CPL). But I am just interested in what others think.

sprinklerguy28

imported post

People never cease to amaze me. A poll on restricting the 2A on a 2A website. A better question is what can happen if all gun owners put their petty differences and bickering aside and for once stand together to fight the government as a group in solidarity.

I did not and will vote on this poll.

BreakingTheMold

imported post

sprinklerguy28 wrote:
People never cease to amaze me. A poll on restricting the 2A on a 2A website. A better question is what can happen if all gun owners put their petty differences and bickering aside and for once stand together to fight the government as a group in solidarity.

I did not and will vote on this poll.
-Nod-

:banghead: