• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry/CWP

AF Retired

imported post

I'm new to this site, it looks great! Very informative. Professional comments.

I noticed several Utah CW classes in the local area, $65 any pro or cons about having this permit along with the ID CWP?

Look at this link for where you cannot carry, it posted on our state website right up front for everyone to see. Its very informative. http://www2.state.id.us/ag/faq/concealedweaponspermit.htm

AF Retired.

IndianaBoy79

imported post

Welcome to the site.

It would benefit you to have a Utah license in order to have a few more states that you can visit under reciprocity. The only con I see is paying the money for the class and license.