Thread: stupid idea or funny?

Banned

Post imported post

I had printed off the image of Obama done up as the Joker with the words "fascism". Well, I got the idea to pin it to the community board at my apartment. So I did it. Any thoughts, because Im entertaining the idea of printing these off by the dozens, along with open carry flyers and pinning them around town. I WILL NOT PIN THEM SO THEY SEEM ASSOCIATED!!! I wont even put them in the same location.

Regular Member Interceptor_Knight's Avatar

Post imported post

Dustiniac wrote:
    I had printed off the image of Obama done up as the Joker with the words "fascism". Well, I got the idea to pin it to the community board at my apartment. So I did it. Any thoughts, because Im entertaining the idea of printing these off by the dozens, along with open carry flyers and pinning them around town. I WILL NOT PIN THEM SO THEY SEEM ASSOCIATED!!! I wont even put them in the same location.

Since you only gave 2 choices, I will choose... Stupid Idea...:?

Stick to the Open Carry Fliers......

OCDO Rules

2) This web site is focused on the right to openly carry properly holstered handguns in daily American life -all posts should relate substantially tothis agenda, even if your comments pertain mainly to freedom andliberty. OCDO is not a general discussion forum on politics, religion, the current President, etc. Take that somewhere else!

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

STUPID idea. IK is right stick to the theme of open carry. Such an act as you suggest could get Homeland Security on your A$$ in a hurry.

Post imported post

Lammie wrote:
    STUPID idea. IK is right stick to the theme of open carry. Such an act as you suggest could get Homeland Security on your A$$ in a hurry.
    +1