• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

stupid idea or funny?

Dustiniac

Banned
imported post

I had printed off the image of Obama done up as the Joker with the words "fascism". Well, I got the idea to pin it to the community board at my apartment. So I did it. Any thoughts, because Im entertaining the idea of printing these off by the dozens, along with open carry flyers and pinning them around town. I WILL NOT PIN THEM SO THEY SEEM ASSOCIATED!!! I wont even put them in the same location.

Interceptor_Knight

imported post

Dustiniac wrote:
I had printed off the image of Obama done up as the Joker with the words "fascism". Well, I got the idea to pin it to the community board at my apartment. So I did it. Any thoughts, because Im entertaining the idea of printing these off by the dozens, along with open carry flyers and pinning them around town. I WILL NOT PIN THEM SO THEY SEEM ASSOCIATED!!! I wont even put them in the same location.

Since you only gave 2 choices, I will choose... Stupid Idea...:?

Stick to the Open Carry Fliers......:dude:

OCDO Rules

2) This web site is focused on the right to openly carry properly holstered handguns in daily American life - all posts should relate substantially tothis agenda, even if your comments pertain mainly to freedom andliberty. OCDO is not a general discussion forum on politics, religion, the current President, etc. Take that somewhere else!

Lammie

Campaign Veteran
imported post

STUPID idea. IK is right stick to the theme of open carry. Such an act as you suggest could get Homeland Security on your A$$ in a hurry.

jwayne972

imported post

Lammie wrote:
STUPID idea. IK is right stick to the theme of open carry. Such an act as you suggest could get Homeland Security on your A$$ in a hurry.
+1