Thread: First time LOC

Post imported post

Travelled to Utah last week, drove from San Jose, CA with UOC. As soon as I entered NV put mag in the G19 and OC. Filled up gas and used their convenience store in Winnemucca and no one screamed "MWG" or had women faint, or children run from me in panic. Nope, not a glance, no questions, business as usual.

As soon as I entered the UT border I LCC as I have a UT CFP.]

Felt great.:celebrate

Post imported post

I swear to God, every time I leave Kalifornia I feel like I have been paroled. Grats on popping your loaded cherry!

Post imported post

greengum wrote:
    I swear to God, every time I leave Kalifornia I feel like I have been paroled. Grats on popping your loaded cherry!
    I know the feeling! Every time I'm in Indiana or Missouri I find myself looking for things to do so that I don't have to cross the border and go home to Illinois... I feel like I'm on a work release from prison and don't want to go back to the cell block just quite yet!

Post imported post

My wife and I live in the Reno, NV area...and we own a little place across the border in California. When we leave here and head to our vacation place, we can't carry our 9mm's clips, as they are 16 round magazines...we can only have 10 round magazines in California...and the ammo has to be separated from the gun, the gun locked in a case...but, we can have 100 ten round clips...don't understand California...!!!