• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Fire Suppressor on the move

fire suppressor

imported post

Today is a very exciting day for me I have singed a lease with a apartment in Poulsbo! No more roommates! I have lived in Kitsap county my entire life but never before in Poulsbo so if any of the locals out there have any advice for a OC'er in or around Poulsbo I would greatly appreciate it.

triehl27

imported post

Singed a lease? Is that Fireman talk for signing in blood?

Lammo

imported post

trofwa wrote:
Singed a lease? Is that Fireman talk for signing in blood?
Not to start another thread about how to read something but I read that as a "hard" g and wondered whether the past tense of singwould besang or sung. :)

Wheelgunner

imported post

OC is really easy in Paulsbo. You only get stares from Liberals who are coming from Bainbridge Island.

It should be noted that this is a culture that forces acceptance of two men holding hands and kissing is public, young girls cutting holes in their faces to insert all manner of metal pins, hoops, facial tattoos without a word, but a man open carrying a weapon as is his right and arguably his duty, is stared at.

amlevin

imported post

Only thing you have to get used to in Poulsbo is the Lutefisk and Raw Herring. OC is pretty much accepted. The Lib's from Bainbridge are just passing through on the way to Kingston because they missed the Winslow ferry to the mainland.

fire suppressor

imported post

I grew up on bainbridge 4th generation. We never had a lot of money and I was raised very traditionally and took after dad's conservative side of the family. I had a studio on bainbridge and got a lot of crap for ocing there even from other "gun supporters" I never saw anyone other than me oc there. If I can put up with that poulsbo should be fine