Thread: HOT - need a recent starbucks open carriers to call ABC news for interview in the next hour (1 Marc!

Moderator / Administrator
    Fairfax County, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

ABC news needs a quick phone interview of a person who recently carried in Starbucks since the starbucks policy of non-discrimination against gun carriers was announced - needs to be a person who has NOT been profiled in teh news recently - woman OCer would be great i think.

call Alice at (212) 456-0366 asap

Email from ABC follows:

Dear Mr. Pierce and Mr. Stollenwerk,

My name is Alice Gomstyn and I’m a business reporter with I’m writing to you today because I’m interested in speaking to one of the members of your movement who has carried his or her gun into Starbucks. I’d also love to speak with one of you. Would it be possible for me to connect with one of your members and one of you via phone today? This is for a piece I’m writing for our Web site.

My contact information is below. I look forward to hearing from you today – thanks!

Alice B. Gomstyn
    ABC Business Unit
    7 West 66th Street
    New York, NY 10023
    Phone: (212) 456-0366

Elm City, North Carolina, USA

Post imported post

Left a message with my cell #. I will let you guys know how it goes if she returns my call.

Founder's Club Member - Moderator ed's Avatar
    Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

Just completed the interview.

Carry On.

VirginiaOpenCarry.Org (Coins, Shirts and Patches)
    - - - -
    For VA Open Carry Cards send a S.A.2S.E. to: Ed's OC cards, Box 16143, Wash DC 20041-6143 (they are free but some folks enclose a couple bucks too)