• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

HOT - need a recent starbucks open carriers to call ABC news for interview in the next hour (1 Marc!

Mike

Site Co-Founder
imported post

ABC news needs a quick phone interview of a person who recently carried in Starbucks since the starbucks policy of non-discrimination against gun carriers was announced - needs to be a person who has NOT been profiled in teh news recently - woman OCer would be great i think.

call Alice at (212) 456-0366 asap

Email from ABC follows:

--

Dear Mr. Pierce and Mr. Stollenwerk,

My name is Alice Gomstyn and I’m a business reporter with ABCNews.com. I’m writing to you today because I’m interested in speaking to one of the members of your movement who has carried his or her gun into Starbucks. I’d also love to speak with one of you. Would it be possible for me to connect with one of your members and one of you via phone today? This is for a piece I’m writing for our Web site.

My contact information is below. I look forward to hearing from you today – thanks!

Best,

Alice

---
Alice B. Gomstyn
ABC Business Unit
7 West 66th Street
New York, NY 10023
Phone: (212) 456-0366