• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

new member from wi with some ?'s

hardballer

imported post

Glock34 wrote:
Welcome to the forum !

You have lot's of friends here on this forum, we won't allow the police to mistreat OCers.
I second that!!!!

These guys came through for me like the cavalry and how!!!

If we stick together, we can change things. Maybe your problem cops need an email from every OCDO member or a phone call or a post card etc.

The law is the law and if they are not following the law, they are breaking it. They can be sued. Money can be awarded. Pulled right out of the counties or cities fund. Ouch.

Just do as Doug says and read. Keep us informed. If we need to take action, it will happen faster than you can imagine. We mobilize quickly.

Oh, and welcome!:D

Mlutz

imported post

hardballer wrote:
Glock34 wrote:
Welcome to the forum !

You have lot's of friends here on this forum, we won't allow the police to mistreat OCers.
I second that!!!!

These guys came through for me like the cavalry and how!!!

If we stick together, we can change things. Maybe your problem cops need an email from every OCDO member or a phone call or a post card etc.

The law is the law and if they are not following the law, they are breaking it. They can be sued. Money can be awarded. Pulled right out of the counties or cities fund. Ouch.

Just do as Doug says and read. Keep us informed. If we need to take action, it will happen faster than you can imagine. We mobilize quickly.

Oh, and welcome!:D
This is GREAT to hear again, as I live in the Mauston area.