Thread: Serra Chevrolet CCW Problems Miamisburg Ohio

Post imported post

Hi All, I new to the site but am loving the wealth of information! Anyway, I have a question maybe someone may be able to help me with about a Car dealership in Miamisburg Ohio, Serra Chevrolet. I was recently car shopping for a new Camaro when a salesman at this dealership made such a scene that I was carrying my handgun that twenty plus people in the showroom area all stopped and looked at me as he was yelling “what is wrong with you? Didn’t you see the no gun sign in the window you Fuc#$ng moron!!” I have been concealed and open carrying for almost two years now and have trained myself to always check the doors before I go in, I knew right away he was referring to the no smoking sign which looks similar that I saw on my way in. I told him this as he started walking towards me aggressively, so I left without any further confrontation. FYI, I paid cash for a new Camaro at another dealership down the roada few days laterJ Anyway long story short my question is there anywhere I can list my story or blacklist organizations like thisso this doesn’t happen to anyone else!, also where I can see other stories like this to know where to stay away from.

Thanks,

Justin Dayton Ohio

Post imported post

Yes, Ohioans for concealed carry has a very active forum including one just for these kind of places.

http://www.ohioccw.org/

Accomplished Advocate color of law's Avatar

Post imported post

Send a copy of the purchase of the new car to the owner of Serra Chevrolet. Inform them that a piece of crap salesman of theirs treated you like cow dung and because of that your dealership just lost the sale. I have lots of friends I am going to tell about how your dealership is not worth wasting your time with.

They will get the message.

Just my opinion.

Post imported post

so far i have found that meijers is very friendly to open carriers, at least the one in middletown and in westchester. i havnt really noticed many places that are "a--es" about it. i have learned from my experience though if you do any dealings with carlots anywhere they are very apprehensive about weapons but peirson chev. in middletown is a great place to buy a car/truck i have bought several there and have had no prob with open carry

just my .02

Brock Fairfield, ohio

Post imported post

Jwalling wrote:
    Hi All, I new to the site but am loving the wealth of information! Anyway, I have a question maybe someone may be able to help me with about a Car dealership in Miamisburg Ohio, Serra Chevrolet. I was recently car shopping for a new Camaro when a salesman at this dealership made such a scene that I was carrying my handgun that twenty plus people in the showroom area all stopped and looked at me as he was yelling “what is wrong with you? Didn’t you see the no gun sign in the window you Fuc#$ng moron!!” I have been concealed and open carrying for almost two years now and have trained myself to always check the doors before I go in, I knew right away he was referring to the no smoking sign which looks similar that I saw on my way in. I told him this as he started walking towards me aggressively, so I left without any further confrontation. FYI, I paid cash for a new Camaro at another dealership down the roada few days laterJ Anyway long story short my question is there anywhere I can list my story or blacklist organizations like thisso this doesn’t happen to anyone else!, also where I can see other stories like this to know where to stay away from.

Thanks,

Justin Dayton Ohio
    Make sure you stop by and talk to the General Manager. Let him know that his salesman let $X,XXX amount of profit walk out the door and into the pockets of another dealership.

Dollars and Cents get the attention of businessmen.

A Honda salesman wouldn't let me test drive a car years back, as I told him I hadn't decided if it was the car I wanted to buy. His refusal to let me test drive the Honda helped me decide and the next day I drove my brand new Mazda up to the dealership and spoke with the GM. The GM told the salesmanto clean out his desk and get off the property immediately as he didn't work there anymore.

Post imported post

Here's the website: http://www.serrachevrolet.com/