• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Join Us in Seattle: No Guns in Starbucks!

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I will have coffee at 10am at the original Starbucks store. It is about a block from the park. I will have my coffee for 1/2 hr or so and then I have to be off to work.

jchen012

imported post

But there is no where to sit and use your laptop at the original store. They have no chairs or tables. If you just stand around with coffee in hand, would that be loitering?

Glocked and Loaded

imported post

Better yet get there around 9:30 and load up on coffee and then leave so when the bradys come there an hour later saying guns are so bad all the employees will be thinking, wtf are these guys smoking.. there was just 30 guns in here and everything was perfectly fine.

BigIrish

imported post

Ther is also a like to a on-line petition I urge everyone to sign, I did. I agree that the B. Company has a good chance at overturning the policy but I also agree is we all show up early and OC ( OF COARSE NO PROBLEM ) then the emplyees would take notice! I hate that these pee ons are trying to be counter productive to the gun culture, have they not look at studys of comunities that OC have a drastic or complete 0 crime rate? Chumps I say! Let all atend OC! RALLY CRY!

BigIrish

imported post

Basicly I was saying, that we're not going there to start a confruntation of fight! More so to open the eyes of the public!
" an armed society is a safe society "

seattleric007

Banned
imported post

Hey Redbones, Is this taking place in the park, were all the tourists go, and the drug dealers, or is it at a starbucks near there. I think it is at the park, am I wrong?

Batousaii

imported post

Who all isgoing to be there? My wife and i might be up in Seattle around then, and if others are going to be there, we might pop in around 10-ish. I know it's gone up and down a little regarding weather or not to show up. I'd be OC, but i dont plan to interact with any protesters, just going around Pikes was mostly what we (wife and I) were thinking. It might depend alot on weather, if it rains, probably i wont be going up there.

But, lemme know :)

:dude:Bat