• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Custom Pistol Design

Killer1306

imported post

Bring the P.O.W.E.R Pistol Overunder With Efficient Rounds
or P.O.W. Pistol Of War. I have a hard time naming my ideas.

It is mostly designed to be a millitary gun. It is an overunder pistol. The top barrel is a small cal. However, full outo and box fed from under the bottom barrel. the bottom barrel is eather a .45 or .50 cal clip fed from the handle as normal. there would be an extra switch to change between the two barrels so you only need one trigger. It might have a swivel handle and it would have left and right hand alterations for everyone(also for duling). It would be carried in a holster without the box clip attatched. What do you think and what would be your own pistol design.

B

Bikenut

imported post

When I was a kid my hand was a pistol with index finger as barrel ... and a gazillion rounds stored in my arm....

Now that I got older I am content with the wide variety of pistols available commercially at this time.

But the kid in me wants a phazer!! Or even a disrupter!!!

:D

UCWT

imported post

ZF-1_500x340.jpg

without the red button!

Evil Creamsicle

imported post

What would be nice is a semi auto with sleeves so that you can shoot whatever ammo you want out of it. Buy whatever is cheap at the time and have a blast at the range.

Although, I guess thats what ARs are for :-D

Failing that, one of these would be nice