• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Going to be in Randle

amzbrady

imported post

We're tired of looking at the motorhome sitting in the driveway, so we're going to go to Randle for a few days to a resort we belong to. Wanted to see if anyone is in the area and had any problems. Might go to Spokane depending on pass conditions. I dont have chains for the motorhome yet.

amzbrady

imported post

Will do. We're hoping, just depends on how much fun we have at the Randle resort. Got a killer deal on the KM Resorts, almost half price, so we gonna see what all the hub bub is about with them.

Specter

imported post

I live in Randle and have only OCed close to where I live and to the store and the gas station a couple times. Havent had any problems, just a few glances and a comment on whether my XD was a Glock or not. I just got a Springfield 1911 GI I would like to OC around if your still in the area and want to hook up.

DEROS72

imported post

My son in laws parents own the Tall Timbers lodge,lounge and resturant in Randle.Stop in and say hello...

amzbrady

imported post

Specter wrote:
I live in Randle and have only OCed close to where I live and to the store and the gas station a couple times. Havent had any problems, just a few glances and a comment on whether my XD was a Glock or not. I just got a Springfield 1911 GI I would like to OC around if your still in the area and want to hook up.
When we get there, I'll pm ya. Is there anything there that I absolutly have to take the family to? We're going to be looking for things to do, any suggestions?

kenzmad

imported post

i hve hunted alot in randle. nothing therethat I have seen that is a must for taking the family to. just a quaint little town that has a laid back feel to it.

kenzmad

Specter

imported post

amzbrady wrote:
Any place to target practice?
Up toward Cispus there is a rock pitI think, but i don't know exactly where it is. I usually go a couple miles up in the hills just north of town and go shooting. There is an indoor pistol range maybe 15 miles west just before Morton. Ive never been there though and i'm not sure when its open.

amzbrady

imported post

Did a search havnt found any. Do you know the name? Open carried in Morton at the Thriftway no problem, then My wife and I went across the street to Subway, A kid in the booth told his friend "shut up put that away, its a cop" I was paying at the register for beer and heard them. I laughed a little to myself and on the way out I looked at them and said, "I'm not a cop, they'd kick me off the force if I ate as many donuts as it would take to get this fat" and left them with that. No problems.

Bear 45/70

imported post

Specter wrote:
I didn't find much either but if you search google maps for Gun Club Rd. thatswhere it is. With the street view you can see the red building.
Gun Club road is 1.35 miles east of the junction of Highway 12with Highway 7.