Thread: man on the corner

Post imported post

I walked to the gas station today as i do everyday,there was a man standing at the corner in front of the station passing out cards.The card read as follows.(front) have gun - will travel constitution of the united states amendment 2 right to bear arms.(A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,the right of the people to keep and bear arms,shall not be infringed) (back) right absolute guarantee. people you and i. keep possess-custody.bear to carry. arm a weapon.infringed violate or transgress license or regulate deny or restrict.I just thought i would share that witheveryone,that doesnt happen very often around here.:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

McX

Post imported post

gasp! a public display of support for a constitutional right?!

Post imported post

front) have gun - will travel constitution of the united states amendment 2 right to bear arms.(A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,the right of the people to keep and bear arms,shall not be infringed) (back) right absolute guarantee. people you and i. keep possess-custody.bear to carry. arm a weapon.infringed violate or transgress license or regulate deny or restrict.
    I'm feeling kind of crappy (under the weather) today so I'll just let everything fall out here -

We do not need that kind of unintelligible, ungramattical gibberish being passed around as the prime example of who and what we stand for - unless we are trying to convince everyone besides ourselves that we are ignorant, uneducated, unintelligent bufoons. Every one of those cards is a "first impression" that is not going to be a good one.

Yes, I know how difficult it is to cram everything you want to say into a restricted amount of space. I also know that sometimes it's better to pick the most important thoughts and throw away the rest of the verbiage. I also know that "proper" or "correct" writing helps advance your cause while something thatreads like it spilled out of the mind of a deranged person pushes our cause back.

Yes, I applaud whoever is trying to get the message out. I just wish they had done a better job of it.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit