• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

man on the corner

gunman

imported post

I walked to the gas station today as i do everyday,there was a man standing at the corner in front of the station passing out cards.The card read as follows.(front) have gun - will travel constitution of the united states amendment 2 right to bear arms.(A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,the right of the people to keep and bear arms,shall not be infringed) (back) right absolute guarantee. people you and i. keep possess-custody.bear to carry. arm a weapon.infringed violate or transgress license or regulate deny or restrict.I just thought i would share that witheveryone,that doesnt happen very often around here.:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

M

McX

imported post

gasp! a public display of support for a constitutional right?!

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

front) have gun - will travel constitution of the united states amendment 2 right to bear arms.(A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,the right of the people to keep and bear arms,shall not be infringed) (back) right absolute guarantee. people you and i. keep possess-custody.bear to carry. arm a weapon.infringed violate or transgress license or regulate deny or restrict.

I'm feeling kind of crappy (under the weather) today so I'll just let everything fall out here -

We do not need that kind of unintelligible, ungramattical gibberish being passed around as the prime example of who and what we stand for - unless we are trying to convince everyone besides ourselves that we are ignorant, uneducated, unintelligent bufoons. Every one of those cards is a "first impression" that is not going to be a good one.

Yes, I know how difficult it is to cram everything you want to say into a restricted amount of space. I also know that sometimes it's better to pick the most important thoughts and throw away the rest of the verbiage. I also know that "proper" or "correct" writing helps advance your cause while something thatreads like it spilled out of the mind of a deranged person pushes our cause back.

Yes, I applaud whoever is trying to get the message out. I just wish they had done a better job of it.

stay safe.