• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

CNN poll

Coolman

imported post

We are losings need to hit it hard. We are almost 1000 votes behind

Coolman

imported post

Unless you use a different computer you can only vote once Pole is gone

nova

imported post

Coolman wrote:
Or if you have multiple internet browsers ;)

kennys

imported post

nova wrote:
Coolman wrote:
Looks like it is gone on any computer. I guess when the spread started getting closer they pulled it off for their advantage. Talk about biosed.:cuss:

nova

imported post

kennys wrote:
nova wrote:
Coolman wrote:
Looks like it is gone on any computer. I guess when the spread started getting closer they pulled it off for their advantage. Talk about biosed.:cuss:
oops I was referring to "voting often".

Yeah the poll is gone for me too. It was still up around 11:30 for me when I saw the link in the VA-ALERT.

VApatriot

imported post

Right now they have a poll about allowing children in bars. I'll bet the poll went lop-sided when it was linked in the VA-Alert, and the folks at CNN didn't like what they were seeing, so they changed it.

kennys

imported post

VApatriot wrote:
Right now they have a poll about allowing children in bars. I'll bet the poll went lop-sided when it was linked in the VA-Alert, and the folks at CNN didn't like what they were seeing, so they changed it.
That would be my take, after all CNN stands fore Commie Crone Network :dude:

CRF250rider1000

imported post

nova wrote:
kennys wrote:
nova wrote:
Coolman wrote:
oops I was referring to "voting often".

Yeah the poll is gone for me too. It was still up around 11:30 for me when I saw the link in the VA-ALERT.
Maybe CNN signed up for VA-ALERT

vt800c

imported post

I really don't have a problem with kids in Bars. where I gre up in Wisconsin, I spent alot of time there. I turned out alright...

roscoe13

Campaign Veteran
imported post

vt800c wrote:
I really don't have a problem with kids in Bars. where I gre up in Wisconsin, I spent alot of time there. I turned out alright...
If you hadn't spent so much time in bars as a kid, you wouldn't have ended up as one of those wacko gun nuts :what: