• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

2A on AM1130

ffemt1079

imported post

For those in the Milwaukee area, Vicki McKenna is talking about 2A, McDonald, Supreme Court, and why she "likes open carry."

On the air right now, AM 1130

She's only on until noon, and I only caught the past few minutes. Looks like she does have podcasts and recordings of her shows on her facebook page and her talkshow page. I might just have to listen to her podcast when it gets posted.

ffemt1079

imported post

....and now she is on to a different topic. I am definately going to check the podcast when available. The little bit I heard showed the whole topic is worth tracking down and listening to.

opusd2

imported post

She's an intelligent and well spoken supporter of 2A rights, and a shooting enthusiast. When I want to remember what it's like to have someone intelligent and listenable on the air, I oft times check out her facebook page.

Wisconsin Carry Inc. - Chairman

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

I will be doing an interview with Vicki on her WIBA (madison)station this afternoon

1310 AM out of Madison (listen online at www.wiba.com)

Interview will start at 4:37 and run approximately 14 minutes