Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wisconsin Carry Member Bumper-Sticker/Decals have been ordered

Wisconsin Carry, Inc. Wisconsin Carry, Inc. - Chairman's Avatar

Post imported post

2 identical decals will be mailed to your address on record when you joined Wisconsin Carry.

Special thanks to Landose for his help and ideas designing the graphic.
    www.wisconsincarry.org Wisconsin Carry, Inc. is not affiliated with opencarry.org or these web forums. Questions about discussion forum policy or forum moderation should be directed to the owners of opencarry.org not Wisconsin Carry, Inc.

Post imported post

looks real nice.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Post imported post

looks great can't wait to get one

Post imported post

Cant wait 2 get mine!!!

Post imported post

i just joined today!

Post imported post

jmoll9571 wrote:
    i just joined today!
    congrats and thanks

Post imported post

jmoll9571 wrote:
    i just joined today!
    Excellent, glad to have you on the team.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

McX

Post imported post

you can expect to see that emblem on the front door of the shop as soon as it is received. can we buy extras?

Post imported post

jmoll9571 - Thanks for supporting your rights! Welcome to the team!

The stickers look great! Are there hats and shirts in the near future?

Wisconsin Carry Inc - Founders Club Member
    NRA - Life Member
    3rd generation US Air Force Veteran

Post imported post

Thanks! Looks great. Only problem I have is where do I put it? Have a bunch of "Rights" stickers on the back now but I will find a perfect spot for it.
    “The Constitution shall never be construed... to prevent the People of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.” -- Samuel Adams

“Today, we need a nation of Minutemen. Citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.”

—John F. Kennedy

Post imported post

goforlow wrote:
    jmoll9571 - Thanks for supporting your rights!Â* Welcome to the team!

The stickers look great!Â* Are there hats and shirts in the near future?
    Shirts should be coming very very shortly. Working today with a vendor on the shirts. Finalizing design.
    www.wisconsincarry.org Wisconsin Carry, Inc. is not affiliated with opencarry.org or these web forums. Questions about discussion forum policy or forum moderation should be directed to the owners of opencarry.org not Wisconsin Carry, Inc.

Post imported post

I love the Wisconsin state motto on the banner above the badger.

Kind of ironic, considering the actions of the governor and mayor/CPD of Milwaukee...

Post imported post

Wisconsin Carry, Inc. - Chairman wrote:
    goforlow wrote:
    jmoll9571 - Thanks for supporting your rights! Welcome to the team!

The stickers look great! Are there hats and shirts in the near future?
    Shirts should be coming very very shortly. Working today with a vendor on the shirts. Finalizing design.
    50/50 shirts that don't shrink up ?

Post imported post

HankT wrote:
    I love the Wisconsin state motto on the banner above the badger.

Kind of ironic, considering the actions of the governor and mayor/CPD of Milwaukee...

Post imported post

Material will be Gildan 6.1 oz "ultra cotton" heavyweight t-shirts 100% pre-shrunk cotton.

Post imported post

Material will be Gildan 6.1 oz "ultra cotton" heavyweight t-shirts 100% pre-shrunk cotton.
    I have bought "pre shrunk" in the past....they always shrink more.... I guess I won't be ordering any.:? I know buy the least expensive shirts you can, as to make bigger profits.

50/50 is the only way to go & the only way I will buy them.... 100% cotton is too cheap. a lot of others that buy them are going to be unhappy after the first few washes.

Post imported post

The Gildan 6.1 oz t-shirts are the highest end t-shirts you can get. They are also the most expensive.

Over and over people kept saying on here they wanted "thick beefy t-shirts"

The Gildan 6.1 oz is the thickest 'beefiest' shirt.

Gildan makes a 50-50 blend which is less expensive but also only 5.6 oz

Wisconsin Carry is a non-profit corporation. In addition, every board member and officer receives no compensation for their time. Not one penny. Every dollar that we have brought in for membership dues or that we will bring in from t-shirts will go towards legal funds for this and future lawsuits as well as expenses for other endeavors which the board believes will substantially expand YOUR gun rights in Wisconsin.

Thank-you for your appreciation of the immense time and effort we all put into Wisconsin Carry despite having full-time income-producing jobs "on the side"

Post imported post

Glock34 wrote:
    I have bought "pre shrunk" in the past....they always shrink more.... I guess I won't be ordering any.:? I know buy the least expensive shirts you can, as to make bigger profits.

Â*50/50 is the only way to go & the only way I will buy them.... 100% cotton is too cheap. a lot of others that buy them are going to be unhappy after the first few washes.
    We went out of our way to accommodate the request that we heard over and over from people that they wanted a thick t-shirt "even if it cost more"

Your comment in this thread is the first request I've heard of a 50-50 poly blend.

"profit" as you suggest was never a motive. As I mentioned in the earlier thread, the 50-50 blend is less expensive t-shirt.

If a majority of people want the thinner cheaper 50-50 blend shirts, we will be happy to accommodate the request.

In the interest of our own sanity however, we will not be able to satisfy every individual request for a different type, color, size, blend, etc. For that, we offer our humble apologies.

Post imported post

you went out of your way, to offer cheapo cotton, that shrinks....do what ever you want:?. like you said it's YOUR organization.

McX

Post imported post

tell me where to send the money to!

Post imported post

McX wrote:
    tell me where to send the money to!
    Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
    P.O. Box 270403
    Milwaukee, WI 53227

they have not said how much yet.

www.wisconsincarry.org < for more info.

Post imported post

Glock34 wrote:
    you went out of your way, to offer cheapo cotton, that shrinks....do what ever you want:?. like you said it's YOUR organization.

Post imported post

DAMN!!! I'm sorry. All I wanted was a hat and some shirts to where to local events.

I sure didn't expect to start WW4 over a t-shirt!
    Wisconsin Carry Inc - Founders Club Member
    NRA - Life Member
    3rd generation US Air Force Veteran

Post imported post

Not a problem my friend. We'll have the t-shirt order form up soon on the website. Probably within a week or so.

Member decals should be printing within a week also.

Stay tuned.

Post imported post

Hey Glock; I like your new avatar, but it's gonna limit your chances with Minn. girls.

Did you ever see a gopher hole after a badger was done with it? Not for the faint of heart :what:.
    Bale da Hay

"Have you Spanked a leftist today; it's the Right thing to do!!!"

Within the gates before a man shall go,
    (Fully warily let him watch,)
    Full long let him look about him;
    For little he knows where a foe may lurk,
    And sit in the seats within.

Havamal (Bellows translation)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast