• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wisconsin Carry Member Bumper-Sticker/Decals have been ordered

Wisconsin Carry Inc. - Chairman

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

2 identical decals will be mailed to your address on record when you joined Wisconsin Carry.

Special thanks to Landose for his help and ideas designing the graphic.

M

McX

imported post

you can expect to see that emblem on the front door of the shop as soon as it is received. can we buy extras?

goforlow

imported post

jmoll9571 - Thanks for supporting your rights! Welcome to the team!

The stickers look great! Are there hats and shirts in the near future?

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Thanks! Looks great. Only problem I have is where do I put it? Have a bunch of "Rights" stickers on the back now but I will find a perfect spot for it.;)

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

goforlow wrote:
jmoll9571 - Thanks for supporting your rights!  Welcome to the team!

The stickers look great!  Are there hats and shirts in the near future?

Shirts should be coming very very shortly. Working today with a vendor on the shirts. Finalizing design.

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

I love the Wisconsin state motto on the banner above the badger.

Kind of ironic, considering the actions of the governor and mayor/CPD of Milwaukee...

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Wisconsin Carry, Inc. - Chairman wrote:
goforlow wrote:
jmoll9571 - Thanks for supporting your rights! Welcome to the team!

The stickers look great! Are there hats and shirts in the near future?

Shirts should be coming very very shortly. Working today with a vendor on the shirts. Finalizing design.
50/50 shirts that don't shrink up ? :D

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Material will be Gildan 6.1 oz "ultra cotton" heavyweight t-shirts 100% pre-shrunk cotton.
I have bought "pre shrunk" in the past....they always shrink more.... I guess I won't be ordering any.:? I know buy the least expensive shirts you can, as to make bigger profits.

50/50 is the only way to go & the only way I will buy them.... 100% cotton is too cheap. a lot of others that buy them are going to be unhappy after the first few washes.

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

The Gildan 6.1 oz t-shirts are the highest end t-shirts you can get. They are also the most expensive.

Over and over people kept saying on here they wanted "thick beefy t-shirts"

The Gildan 6.1 oz is the thickest 'beefiest' shirt.

Gildan makes a 50-50 blend which is less expensive but also only 5.6 oz

Wisconsin Carry is a non-profit corporation. In addition, every board member and officer receives no compensation for their time. Not one penny. Every dollar that we have brought in for membership dues or that we will bring in from t-shirts will go towards legal funds for this and future lawsuits as well as expenses for other endeavors which the board believes will substantially expand YOUR gun rights in Wisconsin.

Thank-you for your appreciation of the immense time and effort we all put into Wisconsin Carry despite having full-time income-producing jobs "on the side"

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

Glock34 wrote:
Material will be Gildan 6.1 oz "ultra cotton" heavyweight t-shirts 100% pre-shrunk cotton.
I have bought "pre shrunk" in the past....they always shrink more.... I guess I won't be ordering any.:? I know buy the least expensive shirts you can, as to make bigger profits.

50/50 is the only way to go & the only way I will buy them.... 100% cotton is too cheap. a lot of others that buy them are going to be unhappy after the first few washes.

We went out of our way to accommodate the request that we heard over and over from people that they wanted a thick t-shirt "even if it cost more"

Your comment in this thread is the first request I've heard of a 50-50 poly blend.

"profit" as you suggest was never a motive. As I mentioned in the earlier thread, the 50-50 blend is less expensive t-shirt.

If a majority of people want the thinner cheaper 50-50 blend shirts, we will be happy to accommodate the request.

In the interest of our own sanity however, we will not be able to satisfy every individual request for a different type, color, size, blend, etc. For that, we offer our humble apologies.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: you went out of your way, to offer cheapo cotton, that shrinks....do what ever you want:?. like you said it's YOUR organization.:D:D:D