• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wisconsin Carry Member Bumper-Sticker/Decals have been ordered

Wisconsin Carry Inc. - Chairman

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

Not a problem my friend. We'll have the t-shirt order form up soon on the website. Probably within a week or so.

Member decals should be printing within a week also.

Stay tuned.

Lurchiron

imported post

Hey Glock; I like your new avatar, but it's gonna limit your chances with Minn. girls.

Did you ever see a gopher hole after a badger was done with it? Not for the faint of heart :what:.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Lurchiron wrote:
Hey Glock; I like your new avatar, but it's gonna limit your chances with Minn. girls.

Did you ever see a gopher hole after a badger was done with it? Not for the faint of heart :what:.
no, i have not seen the carnage you are describing.:uhoh: is it graphic ? :D
ok, now i see it..the picture took forever to pop up. HOLY CRAP.

oak1971

imported post

badgerslayer.gif

proneblocked

imported post

Wally world has iron on transfer paper sheets for inkjet printers. If you absolutely cant wait, thats the route to go. 15 bucks for 12 sheets. I made one just to see how it would turn out...probably not as good as what the Chairman has up his sleeve though.:?

32HR MAG

imported post

All I have to say is.I want the shirt offered for sale.I have many 100% cotton shirts and T-shirts.Some were not pre-shrunk,so I bought them extra large.It doesn't take a genius to figure that out.Most quality pre-shrunk will not shrink unless you are a dumba$$ and don't know how to wash and dry clothes.
That being said.I will wear mine and wash and dry mine proudly.

Maybe a cheaper version could be available for those that don't want the better shirt.At the same price of course.Why cheat Wisconsin Carry out of the funds.

hardballer

imported post

I don't get the beef either.:banghead: WI Carry is non-profit and these guys go way beyond the call of duty for the rest of us. Things in this state probably just got a 100 times easier for open carry, due in no small part, to Wisconsin Carry. :celebrate

And I agree with 32HRMag. If you one is incapable of washing a Cotton shirt without a major calamity occurring,:what: one should probably stick with duck tape and plastic. That; hopefully, would contain the toxic attitude. . . . . according to the government.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just my 2 cents

two_cents.jpg

professor gun

imported post

I will be looking forward to ordering some t-shirts. Finally took out my membership last night.

Thanks to the organizers for all of the work you have been doing for our firearms rights!

J.Gleason

Banned
imported post

Wisconsin Carry, Inc. - Chairman wrote:
Glock34 wrote:
Wisconsin Carry, Inc. - Chairman wrote:
Material will be Gildan 6.1 oz "ultra cotton" heavyweight t-shirts 100% pre-shrunk cotton.
I have bought "pre shrunk" in the past....they always shrink more.... I guess I won't be ordering any.:? I know buy the least expensive shirts you can, as to make bigger profits.

50/50 is the only way to go & the only way I will buy them.... 100% cotton is too cheap. a lot of others that buy them are going to be unhappy after the first few washes.

We went out of our way to accommodate the request that we heard over and over from people that they wanted a thick t-shirt "even if it cost more"

Your comment in this thread is the first request I've heard of a 50-50 poly blend.

"profit" as you suggest was never a motive. As I mentioned in the earlier thread, the 50-50 blend is less expensive t-shirt.

If a majority of people want the thinner cheaper 50-50 blend shirts, we will be happy to accommodate the request.

In the interest of our own sanity however, we will not be able to satisfy every individual request for a different type, color, size, blend, etc. For that, we offer our humble apologies.
Can't these shirts be order in either grade? It really doesn't matter to me but I mean that way you may sell more. Anything the organization makes over the cost of the shirts all goes into the legal fund right? So sell as many as possible!
Just my .02

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

We've been working with the t-shirt vendor.

Our original design wouldn't work because of the detail in our logo the "chest logo" which is a small logo also called a "heart" logo (because of its location on the front of the shirt) didn't render clearly in the low-resolution used to print a t-shirt. So they are working on another option for the front.

The back and forth is a little slow, but their art department is doing the design for free, so I don't push too hard.

Having said that, I hope to have the mock ups to show next week.

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

Just spoke with the t-shirt vendor.

We will hopefully have a final mock-up today.

Here is the last draft. The only change to the t-shirt will be the website on the front will be larger and moved to the left side of the image instead of the right side where it is now.

Colors available will be:

white
black
red
navy
blaze orange
"sport grey" (kinda a speckled grey)

We should have the ordering capability up early next week.

here is the mock up (without the final change of the larger website address on the front.

The back of the shirt will appear like it does here in the mock up. The text is article 1 sec 25 of the WI state constitution

I'll start a new thread next week when t-shirt ordering is available