Thread: Brady Bunch brings anti-Starbucks battle to Seattle

Post imported post

[font=""]Anti-gun extremists bring campaign of social bigotry to Seattle[/font]

The Brady Bunch and Washington CeaseFire come to the home of Starbucks to continue their attack on this company's progressive business policy that serves armed customers and treats them like everyone else.

There's a Gun Rights quiz in today's column that ought to give readers a little fun. Take it and pass it along (with a link to the column, of course!)

There may be a later column today dealing with the SCOTUS hearing on McDonald v. Chicago.

http://www.examiner.com/x-4525-Seattle-Gun-Rights-Examiner~y2010m3d2-Antigun-extremists-bring-campaign-of-social-bigotry-to-Seattle-Wednesday

Or try this:

http://tinyurl.com/yczlbjb

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

Great article Dave. I'm sure the Brady Bunch is throwing everything they've got into this trying to get Starbucks to cave.

Post imported post

Someone tell me how this is different from "the family" shaking down the local grocer.
    Both cases cost the victim business money to satisfy the cravings of "the family."
    Why can't the RICO statutes be applied against these thugs? They've been used
    against peaceful protestors, this is much worse.

TFred

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

I look for the Brady's to go balistic in the future, as their enfluence continues to wain. We may start hearing of violant protests (temper tantrums).