• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Brady Bunch brings anti-Starbucks battle to Seattle

Dave Workman

imported post

[font=""]Anti-gun extremists bring campaign of social bigotry to Seattle[/font]

The Brady Bunch and Washington CeaseFire come to the home of Starbucks to continue their attack on this company's progressive business policy that serves armed customers and treats them like everyone else.

There's a Gun Rights quiz in today's column that ought to give readers a little fun. Take it and pass it along (with a link to the column, of course!)

There may be a later column today dealing with the SCOTUS hearing on McDonald v. Chicago.

http://www.examiner.com/x-4525-Seattle-Gun-Rights-Examiner~y2010m3d2-Antigun-extremists-bring-campaign-of-social-bigotry-to-Seattle-Wednesday

Or try this:

http://tinyurl.com/yczlbjb

Notso

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Great article Dave. I'm sure the Brady Bunch is throwing everything they've got into this trying to get Starbucks to cave.

TFred

imported post

Someone tell me how this is different from "the family" shaking down the local grocer.
Both cases cost the victim business money to satisfy the cravings of "the family."
Why can't the RICO statutes be applied against these thugs? They've been used
against peaceful protestors, this is much worse.

TFred