Thread: Wisconsin Carry Chairman Radio Interview WIBA AM 1310 out of Madison

Wisconsin Carry, Inc. Wisconsin Carry, Inc. - Chairman's Avatar

Post imported post

I will be discussing Wisconsin Carry, and Wisconsin gun-related issues today with Vicki McKenna on AM 1310 WIBA out of Madison, WI

Listen Online at www.wiba.com

Interview starts at approx. 4:37 and runs 14 minutes.

Carry on
    www.wisconsincarry.org Wisconsin Carry, Inc. is not affiliated with opencarry.org or these web forums. Questions about discussion forum policy or forum moderation should be directed to the owners of opencarry.org not Wisconsin Carry, Inc.

Post imported post

Good job Nik!

Wish more time could have been alotted for you though.

Post imported post

http://a1135.g.akamai.net/f/1135/182...TITLE=Up_Front

I think that link should take you to the podcast

Interview starts at 23 minute mark.
    www.wisconsincarry.org Wisconsin Carry, Inc. is not affiliated with opencarry.org or these web forums. Questions about discussion forum policy or forum moderation should be directed to the owners of opencarry.org not Wisconsin Carry, Inc.

Post imported post

I wish you had more time to talk about this. You did a good job Nik. I like to listen Vicki as she talks most about firearms in WI.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Post imported post

I talked to Vicki a good amount off the air and she said she'd have me on again.

There is much ahead for Wisconsin Carry and our members. VERY big things (some coming very soon)

We'll have lots of opportunities to tell the story of freedom and rights of law-abiding citizens of Wisconsin.

Post imported post

Does Vicki OC ? We need to invite her to the next OC Event. If she got harassed by the police while Open Carrying boy would she make a AWESOME SPOKES PERSON for our cause, even though she already is doing a Great Job !!! I like her personality & she is way hot.

Good Job with the interview today !!!
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Post imported post

Glock34 wrote:
    Does Vicki OC ? We need to invite her to the next OC Event. If she got harassed by the police while Open Carrying boy would she make a AWESOME SPOKES PERSON for our cause, even though she already is doing a Great Job !!! I like her personality & she is way hot.

Good Job with the interview today !!!
    Some time ago I heard her say that she called the Madison police asking if OC was legal and after much hesitation they told it was. She implied that she either did or wanted to OC. Whether she puts it into practice I'm not sure. Wouldn't be surprised if she does. She has broadcast her show a number of times from Dane County gun shops: Ammo Box in Sun Prairie and Deerfield Pistol, Deerfield.

A. Gold

Failure to comply may result in discipline up to and including termination.
    The free man is a warrior. - Nietzsche "Twilight of the Idols"