• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wisconsin Carry Chairman Radio Interview WIBA AM 1310 out of Madison

Wisconsin Carry Inc. - Chairman

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

I will be discussing Wisconsin Carry, and Wisconsin gun-related issues today with Vicki McKenna on AM 1310 WIBA out of Madison, WI

Listen Online at www.wiba.com

Interview starts at approx. 4:37 and runs 14 minutes.

Carry on

protias

imported post

I wish you had more time to talk about this. You did a good job Nik. I like to listen Vicki as she talks most about firearms in WI.

Wisconsin Carry Inc. - Chairman

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

I talked to Vicki a good amount off the air and she said she'd have me on again.

There is much ahead for Wisconsin Carry and our members. VERY big things (some coming very soon)

We'll have lots of opportunities to tell the story of freedom and rights of law-abiding citizens of Wisconsin.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Does Vicki OC ? We need to invite her to the next OC Event. If she got harassed by the police while Open Carrying boy would she make a AWESOME SPOKES PERSON for our cause, even though she already is doing a Great Job !!! I like her personality & she is way hot.

Good Job with the interview today !!! :)

Shotgun

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

Glock34 wrote:
Does Vicki OC ? We need to invite her to the next OC Event. If she got harassed by the police while Open Carrying boy would she make a AWESOME SPOKES PERSON for our cause, even though she already is doing a Great Job !!! I like her personality & she is way hot.

Good Job with the interview today !!! :)
Some time ago I heard her say that she called the Madison police asking if OC was legal and after much hesitation they told it was. She implied that she either did or wanted to OC. Whether she puts it into practice I'm not sure. Wouldn't be surprised if she does. She has broadcast her show a number of times from Dane County gun shops: Ammo Box in Sun Prairie and Deerfield Pistol, Deerfield.