Thread: Allan Handelman Show 3/2/10

Occupied Greensboro, North Carolina, United States

Post imported post

Apparently Allan Handelman is tackling open carry issues on his show today (FM 101.1 in central NC). He is fielding a bunch of calls asking people how they feel about going into a business or restaurant where there is a person or a group of people open carrying. I just called in & gave the perspective from someone who does this very thing EVERY DAY
    :celebrate

Also, I mentioned OCDO on the air

I will update this thread later with a link to where people can listen to today's show.

UPDATE: Here's a link to where you can listen to PART of the show:
    http://allanhandelman.blogspot.com/2...s-safe-or.html

Unfortunately, this is a trimmed-down version of the show, and my call was not included in it :X

It still makes for an interesting 40 minutes of airtime.
    Carry on!

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Ruger wrote:
    Apparently Allan Handelman is tackling open carry issues on his show today (FM 101.1 in central NC). He is fielding a bunch of calls asking people how they feel about going into a business or restaurant where there is a person or a group of people open carrying. I just called in & gave the perspective from someone who does this very thing EVERY DAY
    :celebrate

Also, I mentioned OCDO on the air

I will update this thread later with a link to where people can listen to today's show.
    Excellent work sir. I wish I knew to listen in. What time does he come on?

Occupied Greensboro, North Carolina, United States

Post imported post

I only caught the last hour, and only because my dad called & told me to turn it on. The show airs from 4-7pm M-F. Usually they post the shows online a couple days after they air. I'll link to it once it is available.
    Carry on!

Post imported post

I was listening to that show and was considering calling in when I heard your call. I grinned and said "Right on, brother". T'was a good show indeed.
    The Dogs of War are nothing compared to the Cats