• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Northshore Breakfast

sraacke

imported post

I made the drive to Hammond this morning. Arrived at the IHOP just after 9am. Saw Turbodog, JJH and the others walking in so I hopped out and brought up the rear. We were seated on one side of the resturant but as we were getting settled the staff decided that we were too cramped and moved us over to the opposite side of the dinning area. We ordered, we ate and we chatted for quite a while. We left the table after 11 and then stood around the parking lot talking for a while longer. Double_J and I were the last to leave right at noon. I then drove to my sisters house in Ponchatoula and spent the rest of the afternoon with her and her family. I just got home and am tired and wore out. I think I'll hit the pillows now. Good night.