• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Any Black Hills area OC groups or OC get togethers coming up?

SoDak

imported post

Hello everybody!

I'm new here (and to OC) so be easy on me :lol:

I'm just wondering if there area any OC groups or get togethers coming up in the area.

Thanks!

willarndt

imported post

I'm new to . I don't know if there are or not there where some guy's talking about a open carry picnic last summer but I don't know if they had one or not. I moving out there in about 4 weeks. It would be nice if we could get some thing going. I can't wait to get back there I'm looking for some good places to go shooting. Or any body who likes to go shooting. I moved out of the black hills 22 years ago so Its changed a lot since I've been there.