• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Watch DC Metro NBC News Channel 4 TV News - Fairfax County open carry story tonight, 2 MAR

gis

imported post

I thought that the story was fairly balanced, given what we usually expect from the media. They did say that the libs are planning to submit a petition to Starbucks tomorrow asking them to ban guns. Perhaps tomorrow is a good day to open carry at Starbucks to show them how much money they risk losing if they give in to the libs.

Mike

Site Co-Founder
imported post

Uber_Olafsun wrote:
Darn I wish I would have known Jim was going to starbucks. I carry in Kingstowne all the time and zero issues.
That's where I did my inrterview too - did you see Jim's interview - it was great!

moecomputer

imported post

Themanager of the Sterling starbucks denied me service and kicked me outbecause I openly carried there once. Then she later has the balls to go through my line at the nearby grocery store I work as a cashierat. Ridiculous.