• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bored on a Friday evening...

malignity

imported post

Hey guys,

Just wanted to see if anyone wanted to meet up this Friday (3/5/10) at Hunts with Double or like gun store and hit the range for an hour or so. The fiance is going to be out of town picking out flowers for the wedding, and I'm thinking about hitting the range. We all know range time isn't quite as fun when you're alone. I was thinking of going around 6-7pm or so.

If you're interested, lets hear it.

G

imported post

sasha601 wrote:
Sorry, this is off topic, but I could not contain myself. I just looked at their service manu. This place is charging $75 for gun transfer - amazing!
It's a much better transfer than the FFLs that charge $25.

Plus, that's how they manage to keep the range fees down to only $20/hr.

RabbiVJ

Campaign Veteran
imported post

sasha601 wrote:
Sorry, this is off topic, but I could not contain myself. I just looked at their service manu. This place is charging $75 for gun transfer - amazing!
what sucks is that they sell reloads too...when they dont allow em...

Taurus850CIA

imported post

I just got off the phone with my gf. You know, the one who didn't like the idea of me carrying much, and absolutely abhorred the idea of open carry. She actually mentioned wanting to shoot my pistols this morning. :what: She won't go as far as Shelby, so there is a chance I may be shooting up here in Grand Blanc today. I just can't pass up that opportunity. I'm still down if she changes her mind, though.

tygereye

imported post

I think I may have to cancel going tonight, I was hoping this pesky cold would go away, but it hasn't, so I am going to have to stay home tonight... :(

SlowDog

imported post

Actually Maryland has concealed carry but am not sure if Michigan has reciprocity with them....and almost no self defense laws

Michigander

imported post

SlowDog wrote:
Actually Maryland has concealed carry but am not sure if Michigan has reciprocity with them....and almost no self defense laws
According to some things I've read, Michigan will accept Maryland carry permits, but Maryland doesn't allow reciprocity with any other states.