• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bored on a Friday evening...

lil_freak_66

imported post

i still think they should recognize nonresident permits from out of state too,i never saw the difference between the two other than the resident and non resident part

Michigander

imported post

lil_freak_66 wrote:
i still think they should recognize nonresident permits from out of state too,i never saw the difference between the two other than the resident and non resident part
You're talking about Michigan state law. Why would you try to interject common sense into something that is completely devoid of it?

Big Gay Al

Michigan Moderator
imported post

sasha601 wrote:
Sorry, this is off topic, but I could not contain myself. I just looked at their service manu. This place is charging $75 for gun transfer - amazing!
Geez, you guys are gonna hate me, I got a guy in Mason who does transfers for $15.00. ;)