• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Holster For Judge Public Defender & CZ-82

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
imported post

For those of you that have a Judge Public Defender (the new version on the model 85 frame) and have not been able to find a good holster I found one.

The Blackhawk Serpa Concealment Holster model 410540BK-R Taurus Judge works perfectly. I received mine a few minutes ago and it fits perfectly. I wanted a retention type holster for open carry and this one is perfect.

On another note, I found a decent holster for the CZ-82 which I also received today and it fits nicely. It is NOT a retention holster but it is a decent holster and holds the firearm securely and has a pouch on the front for a second magazine. The holster is made by Bulldog cases and is the "Extreme" in SIZE 3. I ordered mine from MidwayUSA, their product number is: 715419.

KF4WTO

imported post

IS this the Taurus Public Defender with the 2" Barrel or the 3"? Blackhawk told me the one you stated is for the 3" and have no data to know if it will work with the 2". I just purchased the 2" and have been looking for a holster like the Serpa.

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
imported post

2 inch barrel. I had also contacted Blackhawk before purchase and they told me that it "should" fit but didn't know for sure. It does fit quite nicely. I also posted a review on MidwayUSA for the holster stating it works for the new Public Defender Judge.