• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Seattle Starbucks

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Poosharker wrote:
Norman wrote:
http://www.theolympian.com/

Picture on the front page of Batousaii. I doubt it will make it on to tomorrow's paper, but still pretty cool
Arite, I got a pic of my buttside on the left of bat!

Anyways, the idiot that sparky speaks of, was a concealed carry, anti-oc-er basically.

Came over to our mini crew standing there (sparky,trevor,bat,me) and on the spot learned you could oc without a license, so he decides to oc right there, tucks jacket inside of pistol. Seattle times lady comes by, sees us, asks if we all members of ocdo, and then interviews the idiot. After that civil conversation with us, he goes ahead and tells the lady he doesn't oc because he doesn't want to warrant alarm and scare people, blah blah, when this guy just learned about oc! and he was ocing! hypocrite? ceasefire planted traitor? idiot?? :cuss:

Anyways the press thing was so boring, the lies were outrageous, "more Washingtonians died due to guns then combat soldiers...." chatted with bat for a bit, then chatted with seattleeric about motorcycles, met redbone, and then I went to bainbridge island via ferry and rented a kayak with my girl and we caught a monster oyster.....for comparison the the blade edge of that knife is 4 inches...

Edited to add: I think I also saw gogodawgs, either him or it was just some big white guy in a dark truck that thought I was cute so he honked ;)
Nope wasn't me, I had a change in schedule and wasn't there during the protest at all. BTW I drive a Mustang GT

Trigger Dr

imported post

Poosharker wrote:
gogodawgs wrote:
Nope wasn't me, I had a change in schedule and wasn't there during the protest at all. BTW I drive a Mustang GT
Great, now I got random dudes honking at me. :what:
NA they were honking at your avatar:)

Sparky508

imported post

Poosharker wrote:
Edited to add: I think I also saw gogodawgs, either him or it was just some big white guy in a dark truck that thought I was cute so he honked ;)

Yea pooh,

that was me in the black truck.

OrangeIsTrouble

imported post

Sparky508 wrote:
Poosharker wrote:

Yea pooh,

that was me in the black truck.
Oh wow, I guess I got no admirers then. :cry:

Edited to add:

More video of Bat and Poo??? I needa start assuming those cameras are rolling, I didn't think it was!!

http://downtownseattle.komonews.com/node/353816