Thread: People in Chile using sticks and wire to defend themselves after quake

Post imported post

So, another GREAT reason to have a gun and protect your family, yourself and loved ones...

People in Chile after the earthquake arming themselves with sticks and pieces of wire to defend their homes and family from looters!

I live in the San Francisco CA., The Bay Area isknown the world over for its earthquakes! Glad I don't have to go find a stick or anything to defend my property and family after an earthquake hits here...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100303/...ile_earthquake

Post imported post

Ever do a google search for firearm and Kartina? Government came in and confiscated all the guns. Something to think about if a earthquake happens. **KNOCK KNOCK**

Post imported post

**** that, I was out sailing in the Bay when the earthquake hit, and the resulting Tsunami sank my boat and all my guns with it.

I hate it when that happens.

Post imported post

If the "Authorities came to my door and asked for guns? I WOULD LIE!Unless they got a warrant NO one will get my guns....

State Researcher

Post imported post

cg911 wrote:
    Ever do a google search for firearm and Kartina? Government came in and confiscated all the guns. Something to think about if a earthquake happens. **KNOCK KNOCK**
    Didn't you hear the governer signed a law stating the police can't do that here in CA? I'm sure in the wake of disaster the officers will remember that one is on the books... right?
    Participant in the Free State Project - "Liberty in Our Lifetime" - www.freestateproject.org
    Supporter of the CalGuns Foundation - http://www.calgunsfoundation.org/
    Supporter of the Madison Society - www.madison-society.org

Don't Tread On Me.