• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

People in Chile using sticks and wire to defend themselves after quake

CA Carry

imported post

So, another GREAT reason to have a gun and protect your family, yourself and loved ones...

People in Chile after the earthquake arming themselves with sticks and pieces of wire to defend their homes and family from looters!

I live in the San Francisco CA., The Bay Area isknown the world over for its earthquakes! Glad I don't have to go find a stick or anything to defend my property and family after an earthquake hits here...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100303/ap_on_re_la_am_ca/lt_chile_earthquake

cg911

imported post

Ever do a google search for firearm and Kartina? Government came in and confiscated all the guns. Something to think about if a earthquake happens. **KNOCK KNOCK**

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
imported post

**** that, I was out sailing in the Bay when the earthquake hit, and the resulting Tsunami sank my boat and all my guns with it.

I hate it when that happens.

CA_Libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

cg911 wrote:
Ever do a google search for firearm and Kartina? Government came in and confiscated all the guns. Something to think about if a earthquake happens. **KNOCK KNOCK**
Didn't you hear the governer signed a law stating the police can't do that here in CA? I'm sure in the wake of disaster the officers will remember that one is on the books... right?