Thread: Ruger P345-(Never Been Fired!) for sale (GB/FV area only)

Post imported post

SOLD!!! thx 4 the interest!

-Landose-

Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Post imported post

Also, to the guy who called me today and said "It's people like you that are the reason our state is the way it is, we need more gun control!" and then proceeded to hang up, I say to you my friend, GET -A -LIFE!!!

It's sad that people like this taketime out of their dayto makecool phone calls like that, then hang up like a child. I pitty you my poor mislead Liberal.

I'm willing to betitwas one of Brady's goons, or another WAVE fanatic IMHO.

-Landose-
    Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Regular Member Interceptor_Knight's Avatar

Post imported post

Some reject read your post and called you just to whine? It just proves that what we post is read by all sorts....

Post imported post

Dupe....

Post imported post

Dupe....

Post imported post

Dupe.....

Post imported post

Interceptor_Knight wrote:
    Some reject read your post and called you just to whine? It just proves that what we post is read by all sorts....
    Indeed, It was some Liberal doosh im sure. He called me just to say a classic line then he hung up. Hense why I removed my phone number from my OP, just got another txt btw that reads "Your gun willend up in the hands of a murderer, are you ready to deal with that?"...I just brush it off as Anti- gun BS. It's sad that the anti's stoop so low as to mess with a private citizen that's simplytrying to make ends meet.
    Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Post imported post

well i would have been interested, but now that i know that that gun will make me a murderer, i don't want it anymore. *rolls eyes* where do people come up with this ****???

Post imported post

Nice to know the WAVE nuts are watching so much. You know it can only help change them.

Anyway, nice gun, and the price is great. Ammo to boot, it should go fast.

Post imported post

Nice pistol Landose !!! Good Price too, it should sell to fast. Gotta Love selling guns legally to unnamed individuals& no gun show loop hole either, HA HA HA - that the Government can't track, CHOKE ON IT BRADY BUNCH wimps. HA HA HA HA:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate that Liberal Obama voting Sheep that called you...what a looooooooser.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Post imported post

Landose_theghost wrote:
    Also, to the guy who called me today and said "It's people like you that are the reason our state is the way it is, we need more gun control!" and then proceeded to hang up, I say to you my friend, GET -A -LIFE!!!

It's sad that people like this taketime out of their dayto makecool phone calls like that, then hang up like a child. I pitty you my poor mislead Liberal.

-Landose-
    Stupid question but...Did they leave their number on Caller ID? Call them back and tell them, the only gun control you need is a firm two-handed grip .
    Bale da Hay

"Have you Spanked a leftist today; it's the Right thing to do!!!"

Within the gates before a man shall go,
    (Fully warily let him watch,)
    Full long let him look about him;
    For little he knows where a foe may lurk,
    And sit in the seats within.

Havamal (Bellows translation)

Post imported post

Landose_theghost wrote:

-Landose-
    you have caller id? post the number i will call him and educate his sorry (_|_) if you like

:celebrate

Post imported post

Lurchiron wrote:
    Landose_theghost wrote:
    ¬*¬*¬* Also, to the guy who called me today and said "It's people like you that are the reason our state is the way it is, we need more gun control!" and then proceeded to hang up, I say to you my friend, GET -A -LIFE!!!

¬*¬*¬* It's sad that people like this take¬*time out of their day¬*to make¬*cool phone calls like that, then hang up like a child. I pitty you my poor mislead Liberal.

¬*¬*¬*¬*I'm willing to bet¬*it¬*was one of Brady's goons, or another WAVE fanatic IMHO.

-Landose-
    Stupid question but...Did they leave their number on Caller ID? Call them back and tell them, the only gun control you need is a firm two-handed grip .
    good point. call him back and ask for his address and tell him you'll gladly send him one of these signs for free.

Post imported post

BerettaFS92Custom wrote:
    you have caller id? post the number i will call him and educate his sorry (_|_) if you like

:celebrate
    Negative. The guy surprisingly called private, and the text was from one of those online texting generator things (what a coward). I'll tell you, they really showed me whats what, looks like whoever decides to buythe ole'Rugerwill have to meet me @ an FFL holder of thier choice (<----yea right )

However it is good to know that the libs are handling thingslike this in amature, andintelligent manner.
    Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Post imported post

Damn double post!
    Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Post imported post

man if i had the money..... take it to the gun show this Sunday..you might sell it fast. put a sign on your back , saying Ruger p345 for sale, $ 450.00
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Post imported post

Wow. That is a nice gun for a great price! Who is WAVE? I guess I haven't seen or heard anything about this group.
    ďThe Constitution shall never be construed... to prevent the People of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.Ē -- Samuel Adams

ďToday, we need a nation of Minutemen. Citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.Ē

óJohn F. Kennedy

Post imported post

rcawdor57 wrote:
    Wow. That is a nice gun for a great price! Who is WAVE? I guess I haven't seen or heard anything about this group.

Wackos

And

Vindictive

Entities

or Nuts for short. Headed...err fronted by some wacko blonde bimbo, with more peroxide in her head than brains.

Bale da Hay

Post imported post

Oh. I guess I HAVE heard of them then! LOL.

I have never heard of a stranger calling or texting someone as happened here. That these people even THINK of doing it is a bit strange but doing it puts them in the dangerous category in my way of thinking. What's next? Molotov cocktails at a gun owners home? Drive by's when we are having an open carry event?
    ďThe Constitution shall never be construed... to prevent the People of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.Ē -- Samuel Adams

ďToday, we need a nation of Minutemen. Citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.Ē

óJohn F. Kennedy

Post imported post

rcawdor57 wrote:
    Who is WAVE?
    Wisconsin

Anti

Violence

Effort

Just another Anti-gun group of Nerf loving liberals who's sole purpose in life isenforcing their will and beliefs on people, And hating those who don't think like they do.
    Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Post imported post

rcawdor57 wrote:
    Oh. I guess I HAVE heard of them then! LOL.

I have never heard of a stranger calling or texting someone as happened here. That these people even THINK of doing it is a bit strange but doing it puts them in the dangerous category in my way of thinking. What's next? Molotov cocktails at a gun owners home? Drive by's when we are having an open carry event?
    Yep, sounds like they're the ones bringing the very violence; that they pay lip service to/for. Definitely terroristic threatening in my book.

Landose; you do know that if you don't hang-up your phone, and use another one to call the police that they can then trace it?
    Bale da Hay

Post imported post

Lurchiron wrote:
    Yep, sounds like they're the ones bringing the very violence; that they pay lip service to/for. Definitely terroristic threatening in my book.

Landose; you do know that if you don't hang-up your phone, and use another one to call the police that they can then trace it?
    Yea, they hung up before I could get a word in. But that's okay, to me it wasn't really that serious.IMHO that justshows how childish they really are.
    Nemo Me Impune Lacesset