• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ruger P345-(Never Been Fired!) for sale (GB/FV area only)

Landose_theghost

imported post

Also, to the guy who called me today and said "It's people like you that are the reason our state is the way it is, we need more gun control!" and then proceeded to hang up, I say to you my friend, GET -A -LIFE!!!

It's sad that people like this taketime out of their dayto makecool phone calls like that, then hang up like a child. I pitty you my poor mislead Liberal.

I'm willing to betitwas one of Brady's goons, or another WAVE fanatic IMHO.

-Landose-

Landose_theghost

imported post

Interceptor_Knight wrote:
Some reject read your post and called you just to whine? It just proves that what we post is read by all sorts....
Indeed, It was some Liberal doosh im sure. He called me just to say a classic line then he hung up. Hense why I removed my phone number from my OP, just got another txt btw that reads "Your gun willend up in the hands of a murderer, are you ready to deal with that?"...I just brush it off as Anti- gun BS. It's sad that the anti's stoop so low as to mess with a private citizen that's simplytrying to make ends meet.:banghead:

scorpio_vette

imported post

well i would have been interested, but now that i know that that gun will make me a murderer, i don't want it anymore. *rolls eyes* where do people come up with this shit???

AaronS

imported post

Nice to know the WAVE nuts are watching so much. You know it can only help change them.

Anyway, nice gun, and the price is great. Ammo to boot, it should go fast.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Nice pistol Landose !!! Good Price too, it should sell to fast. Gotta Love selling guns legally to unnamed individuals& no gun show loop hole either, HA HA HA - that the Government can't track, CHOKE ON IT BRADY BUNCH wimps. HA HA HA HA:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate that Liberal Obama voting Sheep that called you...what a looooooooser. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Lurchiron

imported post

Landose_theghost wrote:
Also, to the guy who called me today and said "It's people like you that are the reason our state is the way it is, we need more gun control!" and then proceeded to hang up, I say to you my friend, GET -A -LIFE!!!

It's sad that people like this taketime out of their dayto makecool phone calls like that, then hang up like a child. I pitty you my poor mislead Liberal.

-Landose-
Stupid question but...Did they leave their number on Caller ID? Call them back and tell them, the only gun control you need is a firm two-handed grip :dude:.

BerettaFS92Custom

imported post

Landose_theghost wrote:

-Landose-

you have caller id? post the number i will call him and educate his sorry (_|_) if you like

:celebrate

scorpio_vette

imported post

Lurchiron wrote:
Landose_theghost wrote:

It's sad that people like this take time out of their day to make cool phone calls like that, then hang up like a child. I pitty you my poor mislead Liberal.

I'm willing to bet it was one of Brady's goons, or another WAVE fanatic IMHO.

-Landose-
Stupid question but...Did they leave their number on Caller ID? Call them back and tell them, the only gun control you need is a firm two-handed grip :dude:.

good point. call him back and ask for his address and tell him you'll gladly send him one of these signs for free.
humour_no_weapons.JPG

sdf.gif

Landose_theghost

imported post

BerettaFS92Custom wrote:

you have caller id? post the number i will call him and educate his sorry (_|_) if you like

:celebrate

Negative. The guy surprisingly called private, and the text was from one of those online texting generator things (what a coward). I'll tell you, they really showed me whats what, looks like whoever decides to buythe ole'Rugerwill have to meet me @ an FFL holder of thier choice (<----yea right :lol:)

However it is good to know that the libs are handling thingslike this in amature, andintelligent manner. :banghead:

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

man if i had the money.....:( take it to the gun show this Sunday..you might sell it fast. put a sign on your back , saying Ruger p345 for sale, $ 450.00

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Wow. That is a nice gun for a great price! Who is WAVE? I guess I haven't seen or heard anything about this group.

Lurchiron

imported post

rcawdor57 wrote:
Wow. That is a nice gun for a great price! Who is WAVE? I guess I haven't seen or heard anything about this group.

Wackos

And

Vindictive

Entities

or Nuts for short. Headed...err fronted by some wacko blonde bimbo, with more peroxide in her head than brains.

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Oh. I guess I HAVE heard of them then! LOL.

I have never heard of a stranger calling or texting someone as happened here. That these people even THINK of doing it is a bit strange but doing it puts them in the dangerous category in my way of thinking. What's next? Molotov cocktails at a gun owners home? Drive by's when we are having an open carry event?