• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Oh, whats good?

kschmadeka

imported post

Aryk45XD wrote:
Full support here. I can't pronounce your name, but I can't pronounce my last name either, so we're even. My female cousins all under 21 will be proud of this letter. They all know how to properly handle firearms and can out shoot most of the men I know.

If your cousins are in this state we REALLY need help from that age group. Please have them sign up on Poo's email list on his blog site. http://cpl18.wordpress.com

We don't just need the help for next year either, this year we want to get a request made to the AG for an opinion on an 18 year old carrying an unloaded gun in a fanny pack. We already have a legal opinion that it's legal under 9.41.060 (9), but of course if Poosharker tried to do it without something more substantial than the law backing him up, his life would be ruined with phony charges and legal costs long before the issue got settled. But anyhow, we need more than just a few people in that age groupbacking this request before we go to legislators with it.

Aryk45XD

imported post

unfortunately all my familiy is in Texas. I had the fanny pack unloaded idea a bit back, but to my dicontent, carry anyway has it's risks. I tried to push for open carry in Texas for the year and a half I was there, but there is was not a lot of help, so I moved here.

Edit to add: It was too damn hot there too.

kito109654

imported post

Poosharker wrote:
http://www.seattlepi.com/letters/index.asp?entryID=873

Woot woot!

Anyone here with relatives/friends with in the direct age group of 18-20?

We need much more support! This effects a lot of folks out there!!

Edited to add:

If you like my avatar (which a lot of you have told me), then you must pass along this info to your family/friends/co-workers/classmates/whatever!!! ;)
Absolutely pro rate! Good job my friend!