• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Long Gun OC on the Mediterranean

mikestilly

imported post

OC fully supported in Israel ;) can't wait to go.. Too bad tourists can't OC. All soldiers must carry their weapons at all times and all citizens are soldiers for a specific number a years once they're of age.

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

taxwhat wrote:
Sorry I missed the picnic there . Food was good ? Any problem with the LEOs ?
It was all Kosher. So a pole like you would have a problem with the polish sausage.;). Other than that the LEO's were looking at the chick.

lil_freak_66

imported post

sasha,as soon as i saw that pic,honkeytonk badonkadonk came on.lmfao.

i wonder what ponderosa and LPD would have to say about that...

Michigander

imported post

Those gals are pretty hot, but I for one am glad I don't live in a country where I need to carry a rifle in a mall.

Just sayin'. :uhoh:

lil_freak_66

imported post

Michigander wrote:
Those gals are pretty hot, but I for one am glad I don't live in a country where I need to carry a rifle in a mall.

Just sayin'. :uhoh:

mall shootings arent that uncommon when it comes to that sort of thing(mass shootings)

where was it..utah i think that had a guy bust in and shoot a few people in a mall.

rifle would bethe tool for that,where you'd be very likely to have to take a shot too far for a pistol(accurately)

i think that a mall is one of very few placesthat a 100 yard+ shooting distance self defense situation would be possible

thankfully its extremely rare in our country.

XD Owner

imported post

I took this picture yesterday at the mall. I think the dude on the left was waiting for an order of fried 40 mm grenades to feed his M203.