• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Support Goodyear Tire in Roseville

scot623

imported post

Got my oil changed today and OC'd while waiting. Opened a dialogue with the business owner and our MOC lawful carry sticker went straight onto the front window! The mechanic working on my car was bummed out he didn't have his Glock 23 to show off when he saw my Sigma. Great people, great business, and a new MOC supporter. Go see them for tires or service! Gratiot south of 11 mile in Roseville. 586-777-7771

BTW..they are running a $9.99 oil change special so get in there and thank them for their support.

sprinklerguy28

imported post

Fantastic job!!!:monkey

I just so happen to need new tires on a work van. Looks like I found out where I'm going. Support those who support us!!

maybeifulucky

imported post

I open carried a couple of months back at the Bell Tire in Lake Orion. The sales person definitely noticed. Didn't say a word. Got a good deal on tires too. Same tires down the street, 200 bucks more than Bell Tire. I assume Bell Tire is open carry friendly. I only talk about it if people ask. Don't want to shove my views down peoples throats. Figure this could be posted here or in the open carry experiences thread. I picked here because of the tire reference....:quirky

Also never a problem at Nugget, CJ's, or Toms Coney in the area. Lots of Oakland county Sheriff's at Nugget. I don't even think they notice or care.