• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

6 Year old kid suspended for 2 days

jeremy05

imported post

picard-facepalm2.jpg

TheRabbitsHole

imported post

American Boy With a Gun wrote:
pbatista@ioniaschools.org <--- their superintendents email...just in case anyone else wanted to let her know how ridiculous this whole thing is ...ima send her that obama picture....:cuss::cuss::cuss:

Nice. I already sent out a snail-mail letter to their school basically saying how and why it was so wrong and that they disgust me.

Bailenforcer

imported post

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/loca...spended-because-he-played-guns-with-his-hands

While reading this story about the six year old I found a link in that story, the link below.

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local/central_mich/shooting-in-ionia

WoW! this story creeped me out bad. In the story theres reference to a shooting and I clicked the link and a old nightmare just came back.

Bart Cunningham the trooper I had a bad run in with in Mancelona killed himself.

Here's what happened, my lady friends son's best friend had a driving Learners permit, and asked if I would take him night driving to get his required hours of night driving and so I did.

We drove down Wetzle Lake road and he stopped at M-66 at the stop sign, now this kid had a weird sense of humor and liked to mess with people so he asks which way do I go, and I said your driving you decide, and after well over 2 full minutes of this silliness he drove straight accross M-66 and as we crossed I noticed a southbound set of headlights almost a mile away coming at us. Well it turned on the road we crossed and it was a State Trooper, and pulled us over. It was Bart. He became almost instantly billigerant with the kid and me with nothing yet said by us. Claimed the kid ran the stop sigh and I calming indicated in fact we sat there for well over 2 minutes and he called me a lair. At this point I knew this was going bad fast and was careful to not make waves on a dirt road where no witnesses were and warned the kid to be careful. When Bart comes back he orders the kid out of the car and does a body search and find ciggs on the kid. Comes back claiming the kid said I bought them (he's 17) I looked at the cop and said if he said that he's got a big problem and Bart asked me why. I told him not only am I a non smoker but I won't allow anyone to smoke in my car, house or even near me. So bart leaves and comes back and starts yelling at me and I stayed calm as I could till he was done. When the 47 minute stop was over we went home and the next Morning I called the Kalkaska State Police post and told the commander about the incident and he already knew who I was talking about before I said his name and found the ticket and said I quote " It never happened, I tore the ticket up" Now I never heard of anyone doing this and normally they say tell the judge so I smelled a rat. I called eveyone I knew and the media up here and went off on this. I called Lansing MSP as well. Weeks later I am called and find out there are open Rape investigations on Good ole'Bart now due to my raising hell.

Bart was convicted of CSC 4 but many more women came forward as well with similar allegations of offers of no ticket for sex.

This COWARD on february 27th Murered his teenaged son and wife and then killed himself. I hope he burns in hell.

I knew the second he opened his mouth he was a bad seed. Bart was a criminal in a MSP uniform. He shamed his fellow officers, he shamed himself.

I just found this link 45 minutes ago and I was just talking with other Officers about him this morning, kinda creepy.

Such a shame that his child and wife had to pay for his sins with their lives.. So sad.

sevenplusone

imported post

malignity wrote:
doublefacepalm.jpg

Lawsuit anyone?
TOP GEAR!!! By far my favorite show on television. Pretty sure Jeremy Clarkson is a gun guy. He brough an AK on their camping trip and shot a full auto MP-5 in the Winter Olympics Special.

lil_freak_66

imported post

i remember up until columbine i was able to bring squirt guns and we'd play with em at school so long as we had fresh clothes to change into.

that was probably 1st grade if i remember correctly.

just over a decade later....cant even play with your fingers anymore!

SDguy

imported post

I have a daughter now 17 who has Down's Syndrome. When she was 9 she was walking to school and she picked up a broken cigarette lighter she found on the ground. The lighter was not only broken it was empty.

She was found to have it in her pocket during the school day and was suspended and a notation was added to her school record that says "she brought a weapon to school".

I had a number of discussions with the principal and supertendent with no success. They claimed they have a no nonsense policy and make no exceptions. This little girl had no idea what took place, was made to feel she had done something very bad and they messed with her head.

When I challenged the lighter as being "a dangerous weapon" I was asked if bringing a broken gun to school is any different? According to them a weapon is a weapon. I got nowhere with them.