Thread: Pro/Anti Discussion

Post imported post

At my place of employment there are a few individuals who tend to lean towards anti-gun. Today we got on the subject of guns because they saw the article in the paper about Starbucks. We got talking and I was able to explain some open carry laws which one individual had no idea that that was acceptable.

I know i can't change their minds etc but I would like to help educate them or enlighten them on gun control/pro gun. Seems like I'm the only pro-gun in the office. I'm just wondering where to start? begin with the pamphlet or copies of some of the laws... how do you approach that? any suggestions

Post imported post

I like this.

Be nice. Offer to take them shooting.

Post imported post

It's hard to say what you should do. I have a friend that says he's not anti, but everything he says is what an anti would say. So basically he's a non-anti anti.... He will argue anything about firearms, and he knows nothing about them. I have stopped talking to him about firearms because he will fight any issue, not matter how stupid his view sounds.

I also have a friend who was anti until someone tried to break in to her house. Now she sees a use for them and doesn't mind having one in her house.